Terms and Conditions
All prices are inclusive of VAT, but not delivery charges.
Delivery charges are indicated separately and are also inclusive of VAT.
Placing of your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a dispatch note or invoice included when you receive your order.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information on the website and in our guidance leaflet. Baby Aid Limited does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or any subsequent mistreatment of any person, however caused.
Any advice given on our website is not a substitute for medical advice or effective training. Baby Aid Limited recommends specific first aid training for all parents and carers of babies and small children.
Product images on this site may differ from the individual items that you receive. This will happen from time to time as batches and or our suppliers change. We are always sourcing better quality, baby safe products and thus may things may change. Rest assured that the quality of the items that you revieve will always live up to our high standards.
We will not pass your email address on to any other company at any time. If you subscribe to our eNewsletter you can be confident that your email address will only be used by us to inform you of any special offers or current events that may be of interest. Should you wish to unsubscribe at any time, please do so by clicking on the relevant link on the newsletter.
Copyright and Trademarks
Baby Aid Limited is the owner of the trademark Baby Aid. The content and images of this site including images, designs, logo's and text are the copyright of Baby Aid Limited. All rights are reserved. The copy, print or download of any of the material on this site for commercial use is totally prohibited. Extracts from the site may be forwarded to third parties solely for personal use and recommendations.
Baby Aid Limited
Registered in England and Wales Company no. 6495675
VAT registration no. 946431807
Baby Aid Limited shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from breach of duty in contract or any other way. Liability for any claim shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You may pay for your order using Paypal.
Returns or Exchanges
We do hope you love your new Baby Aid product. Should you wish to return an item please contact email@example.com.
You should inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 7 days of delivery if your purchase is damaged or does not comply with what you ordered. If we do not hear from you within this allotted time, you shall be deemed to have accepted the items.
As a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel your order and receive a refund by informing the Baby Aid within 7 working days of receipt of your items.
Please return the items in the condition in which they were received and with their original packaging .
Items returned for refund will be credited back in the manner that you paid for them and are processed as soon as possible, generally within 10 days of receipt.
Here are some helpful tips when making a return:
- Contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01243 200 012.
- Quote your invoice number in all correspondence.
- Tear off the returns slip on your invoice and write your invoice number and billing address in the spaces provided.
- Returns must be in the saleable condition they were when you received them. For safety reasons, any first aid kits must remain securely closed and not tampered with.
- Pack your return item in the same condition in which you received them along with the returns slip.
- Post your items to Cowdry Barn, Birdham Road, Chichester, PO20 7BX.
- Keep a record of what you have returned and obtain a free proof of postage from the post office which will serve as your security in case your parcel gets lost in the post.
- Baby Aid regrets that we cannot be held liable for returned parcels which are lost or damaged in the post.
- Please allow 14 days for processing.
- P&P and returns postage are direct costs and we regret that they cannot be refunded.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Links to third party websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.