Delivery and Returns
Should any of the items that you order be out of stock you will be informed by email about how long a delay there will be. This will usually not be more than a few days longer than expected.
Depending on the item that we are missing, we may send out the other items that you ordered, and the rest when we have them, or we may have to wait and send them all together. We will let you know exactly what will happen within approximately 2 days of receiving your order.
Free on Orders over £16.00
£4.00 on Orders under £16.00
You should receive your delivery within 7 working days.
Europe and Channel Islands:
Standard delivery to:
Andorra, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Vatican City, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Spain and Switzweland.
Guernsey and Jersey.
£12.00 per order
You should receive your delivery within 10 working days.
Returns or Exchanges:
We do hope you love your new Baby Aid product. Should you wish to return an item please follow the steps below.
You should inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 7 days of delivery if your purchase is damaged or does not comply with what you ordered. If we do not hear from you within this allotted time, you shall be deemed to have accepted the items.
As a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel your order and receive a refund by informing the Baby Aid within 7 working days of receipt of your items.
Please return the items in the condition in which they were received and with their original packaging .
Items returned for refund will be credited back in the manner that you paid for them and are processed as soon as possible, generally within 10 days of receipt.
Here are some helpful tips when making a return:
- Contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01243 200 012
- Quote your invoice number in all correspondence.
- Tear off the returns slip on your invoice and write your invoice number and billing address in the spaces provided.
- Returns must be in the saleable condition they were when you received them. For safety reasons, any first aid kits must remain securely closed and not tampered with.
- Pack your return item in the same condition in which you received them along with the returns slip.
- Post your items to Cowdry Barn, Birdham Road, Chichester, PO20 7BX.
- Keep a record of what you have returned and obtain a free proof of postage from the post office which will serve as your security in case your parcel gets lost in the post.
- Baby Aid regrets that we cannot be held liable for returned parcels which are lost or damaged in the post.
- Please allow 14 days for processing.
- P&P and returns postage are direct costs and we regret that they cannot be refunded.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Links to third party websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.